Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now looking for Finnish speaking people that want to join their international department in Barcelona! Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in Barcelona working for one of the world's biggest technology company? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Do you have the ability, enthusiasm and drive to become the next sales guru working within a demanding environment? Would you like to take on an active role in the company working in a diverse, fast moving and creative culture alongside world-class professionals? At HPE, we strive to help our customers find the perfect solution they are looking for to address their business challenges and facilitate growth. Join our winning team located in Barcelona, Spain in changing the way the world works. You'll collaborate with HPE leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and takes part in changing the lives of those in our local communities.
Living in Barcelona:
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. The office of our partner is located only a couple of blocks from the beach and you will work in a dynamic environment together with other Scandinavians. At the same time you'll get to experience the Spanish culture in a city that is known for its amazing art and architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 1,6 million inhabitants and offers both the city life and beach life at the same time. These are some of the many reasons why Barcelona has become so popular during the past years!
As Senior Inside Sales Representative, You will apply pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing HPE customers. Your role is to develop trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identify new opportunities, and sell HPE products and services.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new or existing HPE customers
- Initiate and/or develop direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success
- Actively prospect, increase pipeline, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Leverage the latest distance – selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, and video/teleconferences, social media and AI throughout the entire sales cycle
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements at both a business and technical level. Analyse data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like Iot, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities. Work with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a sales team.
- Work with the pre-sales team when technical or product support. Work with national and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal revenue/margin goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams
Your key relations will be with:
- Customers in Finland and external customers
- HPE technical and sales teams located in the Barcelona’s hub
- HPE Partners
- Field sales and local organization
- 3+ years’ sales experience in a IT sales role or business development experience
- Aptitude and readiness for learning and understanding new technologies
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment and excellent customer selling skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough.
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Business Sales/Technical University or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and in Finnish
HPE offers You:
- A global organization with great development and carrier opportunities
- Competitive salary
- A unique and motivating business culture
- Modern office in central Barcelona
- Spanish language courses
- Business trips and events
- Private health insurance
- International experience from an industry leader
- Relocation package to Barcelona
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:54:57 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.