A leading international online gaming company is looking for a dynamic and motivated Finnish Customer Support Specialist.
- Delivering a high level of service ensuring player satisfaction and handling of all general enquiries
- Create added value by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Natural communicator through Email, Online Chats & Telephone
What will you be doing day to day?
- Making all our players happy in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator as well as instinctive solution provider
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
- Be an amazing team player every day
- Just simply be unstoppable!
What are your skills?
- You are awesome in Finnish, both written and spoken (and pretty good in English too)
- You have experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- You thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A super positive attitude
- Expert coffee maker (tea making is also considered an asset) 🙂
What will we give to you?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues- we are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Breakfast twice a week along with fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team or beating your colleague at table tennis in our onsite play area
- Weekly classes offered at one of the best fitness clubs on the island
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:44:45 +0000
Language/ Finnish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.