As a part of the service desk you will be helping our client's Finnish speaking customers with their varying needs. You will be solving their IT-related problems together with a team of other professionals. You will be trained for the position and will get continuous support in improving your skills!
To be successful in your work, you need to:
- Study our customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have advanced Finnish language skills (Both Written and Spoken)
- Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area.
- Have solution oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Be a good listener with a positive attitude.
Our client promises to support you by offering the following benefits:
- Finding an apartment and signing a lease
- Flights to Estonia
- Moving property to Tallinn
- Pick up from the airport when you arrive
- Help with paperwork – Acquiring Estonian identity papers, Getting Internet access and installing in your apartment
- Obtaining a family doctor – Our client pays for medical expenses
- Gym benefit
- Free commute to work
- Working together with other Scandinavians
- Opportunity for occasional business trips
- Regular health checks and compensation from the first illness date!
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:49:21 +0000
Language/ Finnish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.