Technical Support Associate
In this position you will be responsible for providing problem resolution and world-class customer experiences for incoming service inquiries which are basic or routine. May answer inquiries, solve problems, and perform limited troubleshooting using provided scripting and published materials.
- Resolve retail technical issues via phone, email, or chat
- Develop positive, supportive rapport
- Listen to computer related issues, using technical expertise to understand context of issue and determine factors that may cause or impact the specific issue
- Utilize Knowledge Base tools to work and resolve issues
- Identify when and how specific issues should be escalated to various resolver teams
- Use identified tools to track, escalate and record issues and resolutions
- Manage open cases to ensure resolution work and case closure progresses quickly
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting, chat, etc.)
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests based on service level agreements (SLA)
- Ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving customer needs
- Ability to employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond customer frustrations to solve customer problems
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers
- Ability to “think outside the box” to provide consult to customers on features and benefits of the product both Software and Hardware related
- Provide a world class experience
- Fluent in Finnish and , next to a fluency in English in both reading and writing.
- Knowledge of and experience with various PC Operating Systems (Win XP, Win 7, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of and experience with gaming consoles or PC gaming systems
- Ability to navigate the internet and use search engines to find information
- Ability to utilize phone system as required
- Experience utilizing, configuring, and troubleshooting in multiple environments
Mon, 07 Jan 2019 12:05:26 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.