Are you an avid video-gamer with experience in English to Finnish translation? A fabulous gaming studio are hiring translators to join their vibrant office in Sandyford, just south of the booming city of Dublin!
The role involves translating payer support, community and in game content for mobile games from English to Finnish.
What you will be doing:
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Finnish to a high quality
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved.
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality.
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives.
What you need:
- Native level Finnish
- A passion for the games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copy-writing or linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills in both Finnish and English
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits that come along with the role include:
- Relocation package (free flights & accommodation for the first 6 weeks)
- A vibrant, modern office based in Leopardstown, Dublin 18
- Health Insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Subsidised canteen on-site
- Social events
- A relaxed office environment
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:19:32 +0100
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Finnish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.