The Channel Account Manager (iPBM) is responsible for working closely with the in-country resellers. In this position you will cultivate and grow assigned installed base of reseller accounts. You will be assigned a portfolio of active resellers. Must be able to drive a reseller satisfaction, churn, and renewal, up-selling and cross-selling. Create a reseller retention plan and related relational marketing activities to increase reseller networking and loyalty.
– Build and maintain a relationship with a set of the client's resellers, in order to increase the revenue the resellers generate for the client
– Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
– Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals
– Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
– Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan.
– Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
– Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow up and resolution.
– Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or resellers calls regarding service issues, customer inquiries and request for additional services.
– Native Flemish + French and high English
– Two years of related technical sales experience
– Experience in working in Channel environment, knowledge of partners and distributors
– Familiar with channel programs
– Excellent negotiation management and strong communication skills (verbal & written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
– Work toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and time/work priorization
– Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
– Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate
– Familiar with sales CRMs. Microsoft office
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic
-Salary: 18.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
-A long term contract
-Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
-Relocation package (if you are living abroad)
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 08:25:55 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Language/ Flemish, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.