Flemish Speaking Customer Support
€22,800 per year attendance bonus up to €50 a month also pay for public transport up to 60km for travel to work.
Relocation assistance up to €1250 is possible.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to electrical products from a leading brand, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Native level Flemish and fluent English language
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plusr
- You are interested in customer service
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
- Salary 1900 per month (gross)
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Pension plan
€22.8k per year
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:57:52 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, Flemish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.