TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages. Became a member of the customer support team of Air France-KLM airline company.
Communicate with customers via phone and email
Respond to clients’ requests and provide accurate information
Be positive, friendly and supportive
Fluent in Hungarian
Very good level in English
Friendly and outgoing personality
Self motivation and result – orientation
IATA certificate will be a plus
Our team members include people like YOU: enthusiastic, innovative,
passionate and energetic. Our values drive how we work at TELUS and help explain why we achieve so much in the marketplace.
Embrace change and initiate opportunity
Have a passion for growth
Believe in spirited teamwork
Have the courage to innovate
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
- Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisports cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral Bonuses
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
- We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, APPLY NOW!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 15:31:15 +0000
Language/ Hungarian, English