You’ll be in charge of the maintenance, update and creation of new templates for our white apps, using mainly ReactJS technology. In this context, you’ll work with a dynamic and creative team coming from different countries, and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate in important learning projects for relevant clients.
Your background & skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
What we offer
- A rewarding international and multicultural environment
- The possibility to work on important projects for interesting and well-known companies
If you meet the standards, please do not hesitate and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:10:20 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.