At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That’s why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Freight Audit Senior Specialist
As a member of the Freight Audit team, you will be responsible for execution, analysis and standardization of invoicing approval processes while bringing visibility over the export and import flow freight cost, reporting to and communicating with variety of other teams and departments involved in the logistics process. This position has direct impact on ensuring efficient day to day operation of the whole logistics process, while being tasked with executing necessary month-end-closures and subsidiary activities, investigation and resolution of complex cases, maintaining stakeholder relationship and contributing with great ideas to our efficiency initiatives, challenging the status quo and being part of efficient the auditing process. Challenge yourself and others on the daily basis by showing your ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with great opportunities to grow professionally and develop advance Excel and SAP skills as well as your communication and analytical skills.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Execution of recharge based on the needs for various cross charge models
- Responsibility for the correct costs bookings on respective cost centers
- Built and execute ad-hoc and routine reports
- Improve the visibility for extra costs at origin
- High exposure and decision making drives invoices to be paid to customers, forwarders, authorities etc.
- Proactively highlight potential issues and escalate to stakeholders
- Identify gaps and implement improvements within the freight audit scope to eliminate escalations
- Implementation and maintenance of controls in the process to prevent violations
- Invoices approval for inland cost and empties
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical skills and attention to detail / Reliability / Punctuality
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- Financial background, accounting
- Proactive approach to identify gaps to prevent potential issues
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a financial institution or a FMCG Company for at least 1-2 years
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English, Any other language skills is a plus especially Spanish
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / System minded
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:25:02 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.