PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 197 million active customers around the world across 203 markets and we handle almost a fifth of the world’s online payments. And we’re delivering the future of money – today. You can use PayPal anytime, anywhere, any way. PayPal continues to drive connected commerce across all channels – online, mobile and in-store. Last year, we handled nearly $102 billion in mobile payments alone. Constantly innovating, creating experiences our customers love.
We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Account Manager, supporting the French Market from our European Operational Headquarters in Dublin.
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for all operational aspects of merchant processing relationships and is the main source of PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues for up to 150 SMB (Small to Medium Business) merchants. They identify opportunities for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
• Specific targets for increasing PayPal’s share of total payment volume with the client either through recommended changes to the existing PayPal account or cross-selling PayPal as a payment and processing alternative for additional business silos owned or controlled by the merchant
• Work with merchants to expand or include the products and feature sets that are most applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviors, and particular situation, as well as other elements of relationship management
• Work directly with merchants on the phone or via email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
• Work with other departments to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
• Research and problem-solve in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
• Continually learn new industry and product related information
Fluent French and English are required for this role.
• Excellent customer relationship, organisational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
• Sales process knowledge
• Self-motivated, target driven and independent worker
• Open, honest and direct communicator
• 2+ years' call centre or financial experience
• 2+ years' of sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas; an internet company, financial institution, payments processor, or telemarketing firm
• Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications ( internet and Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel)
What we offer you ….
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full-time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, health insurance, pension, onsite gym, games room and lots more…
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:37:58 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.