If you are an Account Manager who wants to push on in your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
Our employees are open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given the opportunity to forge a career in an international and continuously growing company based in the centre of sunny Barcelona. The partners that we work with are world famous brands from the worlds of IT and technology, digital marketing, online advertising and social media.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the Catalonia region of Spain.The city is famous for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons that Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities.
A typical day
You'll be maintaining constant communication with the accounts that you are responsible for in order to help them increase their sales.
You will do this by:
- Maintaining close contact and building lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Regularly informing businesses of current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your clients's needs
- Helping your accounts to identify new business opportunities
- High/native level of French plus fluent English
- A strong sales background with experience of managing your on clients and accounts
- A strategic approach to business
- The ability to communicate with business contacts at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 39 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- Excellent, ongoing training and mentoring
- Relocation package including flight, accommodation, etc (if you are living abroad)
- Free language courses
- Discounts for employees
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:14:24 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.