Customer Care Associate II – French & English Language
What you’ll be doing:
This role is for customer support only so we’ll never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
Instead, you will:
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social media for Android apps and hardware and also perform technical troubleshooting
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bring an awesome can-do attitude to the workplace!
Knowledge of the Android and iOS phones/tablets is helpful, however full training will be provided.
- Bournemouth and Poole is one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too!
- A truly Digital Hub, finance and technology companies are locating here because of talented university students and excellent quality of life.
- Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane, Bournemouth & Poole is extremely well connected.
- Our office is based near to Bournemouth University and can be reached via a bus service that runs frequently with the stop right outside the office!
- If you drive, we’ll be able to find you an off-road parking space or you can car-pool with some of our amazing employees!
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
- If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Technology or IT, and speak French and English language, we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
- Full training is provided, so all we want is your amazing customer service skills to help us provide incredible experiences across our 4 media channels – phone, email, chat and social media.
How we make Conduent an amazing place to work:
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
What we provide you with:
- Salary: £17,000 + £1500 KPI Bonus opportunity per annum
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract (Flexible employment terms available)
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation support
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
Please submit your CV in English!
Successful applicants must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:54:16 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.