We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Associate Account Manager, supporting the French market from our European Headquarters in Dublin.
- B2B Customer Advice & Support
- Handling all operative queries by the merchants via inbound telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- Cooperation with PayPal SMB & Lead Generation teams
- Support rollout of process improvements
- Stakeholder Management
- Working in a team environment with strong team collaboration
Languages: fluent French + English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
Willingness to travel: little to very little
- Experience in Business Customer Management in online or financial services or e-commerce environments
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
- Strong collaboration skills
- Passion for Excellence in customer care delivery
What we offer?
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2017.
Some of the Benefits offered are:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:16:55 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.