Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions
**Fluency in English & French is required for this role**
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail in an efficient and effective manner related and perform phone outreach as needed
- Keep up to date on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations
- Work assigned queues, emails, and service requests, as well as other Compliance related items on a daily basis
- Maintain professionalism in your interactions with PayPal personnel and customers at all times
- Ensure that PayPal implements the appropriate controls and monitoring needed to satisfy its obligations to the regulatory authorities
- Ensuring that Anti Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly
- Process queue items such as KYC, KYB, SAR, PEP, WLM, and Transaction Monitoring in a timely manner as measured against communicated departmental targets
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates including policies, upgrades, and potential workflow changes
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- 1+ years’ experience in a compliance department with a financial institution a plus
- 2+ years’ relevant experience
- 6-12 months’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance, Protection Services, Chargeback Processing, or ACH processing
- High school diploma or equivalent
What we offer you as an Employer
1. PayPal has repeatedly been recognized as one of the best places to work in Europe.
2. A full time secure position with excellent career progression opportunities.
3. Work in a state of the art Dublin office using cutting edge technology.
4. Be part of a community that is committed to fostering the following four cultural values: Innovation & Creativity; Collaboration; Diversity & Inclusion and Wellness.
5. A supportive and diverse environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
6. A socially innovative company that helps communities worldwide.
Other Additional Benefits:
1. 25 days holiday + national holidays.
2. 4 weeks additional extra holiday every 5 years.
3. Performance-related additional remuneration.
4. Subsidised restaurant, onsite gym and games room.
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 16:13:52 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.