French Customer Advisor – Retail – Lisbon
Webhelp is a multinational company, present in 35 countries with more than 50 000 employees and is a global leader in business process outsourcing. Webhelp is growing in Portugal since 2015 and has over 1000 employees and counting!
• Answering queries in a polite tone providing a premium customer service experience;
• Assisting customers during pre-sale, sale and post-sale stages.
• Processing complaints in a responsible way that the consumer is satisfied with the resolution;
• Managing customer’s expectations regarding the products and shipping deadlines;
• Help convey a positive image of the company and brand in every contact;
- Native or fluent in French
- Good command of English (minimum B2)
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (schedules depending on the project)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- For non EU residents it is mandatory to have a valid work-permit
What we offer
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- Free training, professional development and career evolution
- A multicultural and inclusive environment
- Attractive benefits pack that includes a performance bonus, meal allowance, transportation allowance, two extra salaries, private Health Insurance + dental plan (after six months), English speaking Doctor on site, among others
- If living abroad, we offer a relocation package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- Work Place – Lisbon, Portugal
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:12:49 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.