We are looking for French speakers to join our customer service team providing support on behalf of a global automotive brand based in Luton, England.
- Handling inbound customer requests.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Understanding and resolving customer requests.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans
- Where necessary liaising with business partners – i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
- Fluency in written & spoken English & French
- Competent PC user.
- Enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone, is understanding, polite, remains calm, listens, and apologises where necessary.
- Always professional & positive with customers.
- Calm and methodical approach to work.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with customers in demanding situations.
- Able to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Logical approach to problem resolution
- Team player
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Costa Coffee Bar.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client Discounts.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with fantastic shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many excellent restaurants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 16:08:48 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.