If you are a great communicator who’s passionate about the fashion industry, this is the perfect job for you! We’re looking for pro-active and motivated people to work with a clothing multinational company that owns some of your favorite brands. You’ll have the opportunity to build a successful career and contribute for the success of the company. As a Customer Service Assistant, you’ll be responsible for handling all customer queries, whether it is fashion advice or helping the customers with their orders, ensuring a great service!
Our client is an American clothing company with a history of 135 years. The multinational is present all over the world, being one of the largest global apparel companies. Today, this company has nearly $9 billion annual revenues thanks to a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing their brands globally.
• Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service;
• Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency to achieve our team targets;
• Identify and process orders that may be fraudulent;
• Provide Information regarding shipping and delivery;
• Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs.
• Native written and verbal communication skills in French;
• Good level of English, written and spoken;
• Social media responsiveness, including tracking and responding to customer comments;
• Ability to ensure positive delivery of messages to our customers;
• Ability to create upsell and cross-sell opportunities;
• Ability to manage in an efficient way several emails;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Good argumentations skills.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:12:36 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.