Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for French speaking Customer Service teammates to join our international EMEA Operations Centre Campus in Dublin, Ireland!
Our buzzing multicultural tech hub in Dublin is home to over 1,500 employees supporting customers in 16 different languages. Together, we deliver payment solutions to our customers and merchants across EMEA. Our teams enjoy working in a relaxed, family-friendly environment where our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Wellness and Inclusion.
There are a few other reasons why you should consider making Dublin your home. It’s a vibrant, fun, multicultural European Capital City and Technology Hub full of the famous Irish charm. This dynamic city embraces history, culture, music, sport and innovation – others who have made Dublin their home include James Joyce, Oscar Wilde, Guinness, Bram Stoker, Colin Farrell and U2 to name just a few! You can also watch a play in the world famous Abbey Theatre, enjoy food and drinks with friends in the city’s trendy Cultural Quarters, have a walk on the beach or a hike in the Dublin Mountains – it is all at your fingertips.
What you will need to join the PayPal Team:
- 12+ months Customer Service or Call Centre / Contact Centre experience.
- A strong communicator – fluent in French (both verbal and written) with a high proficiency in English
- An EU Passport or the right to work in the EU (Stamp 4 Visa etc)
Why join PayPal…
- We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
- We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
- We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
- We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
- We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more…
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:08:25 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.