Hola! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
As an Internet Sales & Service Consultant, you are the first point of contact for GoDaddy customers all over the world! GoDaddy is the world’s largest web domain registrar and powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 17 million customers worldwide and 71 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
Work hard, play hard! Join a hard working but fun team and you’ll find yourself competing for monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in written and spoken English & French
- You enrich the lives of others and are inspired to provide a truly exceptional experience one customer at a time
- You are an action-oriented person, and a true self starter
- You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth
- You understand the privilege and obligation of being a part of a team
- You thrive working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Understanding or strong willingness and aptitude to learn internet and website technologies
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- A good sense of humour is required!
- Knowledge of websites, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google+ highly preferred.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Hours: Monday-Friday (business hours)
Salary: Competitive salary & bonus
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 10:47:20 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.