Join Webhelp Romania in the heart of Bucharest for Digital Advisor opportunities! Not a job, a career!
- Build a lasting and reliable relationship based on open and interactive communication with customers, by phone, email or instant messaging.
- Ensure that the solutions agreed with the client are processed in his account
- Inform customers about the services and products of the company
- Maintain a good level of customer satisfaction through online assistance
- Make administrative changes in our databases following customer requests
- Native or fluent in French
- Good command of English (minimum B2)
- You communicate easily on social networks
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (schedules depending on the project)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good computer skills
- You are ambitious, positive, you like working in a team and you adapt easily
- For non-EU residents it is mandatory to have a valid work-permit
You are accompanied in your mobility and we offer you many advantages:
- Attractive local salary, benefits pack that includes a performance bonus, meal allowance
- Support to find accommodation.
- Free training, professional development and career evolution
- Reimbursement of your ticket travel up to 200€
- Weekends, parties, fun days … so many shared life moments that make the DNA of Webhelp!
- Life in Bucharest is 62% cheaper than life in Paris 🙂
– Do you respect the values of commitment, unity, recognition, exemplarity and the idea of creating the “wow” effect?
– More than your journey, it's your motivation to push your limits and your personality that will make the difference. Join us to contribute to our collective success!
– The support and training you will receive during the integration period will allow you to develop your skills and evolve in society.
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:40:49 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.