About the company
CGS Romania is one of the largest contact centers on the Romanian market and is listed in the first 15 best companies of this type in the world.
- As an employee of CGS Romania you will have a flexible schedule with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
- You will be attending training sessions in order to enrich your knowledge to be able to perform the job.
- We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits)
Job Location: Bucharest/ Sibiu/ Brasov
In CGS Romania we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, proactivity but most of all our employees. They represent the best asset of this company.
Join our enthusiastic and dynamic team for your professional development!
We are in the business of helping people: we provide client support and technical issue solutions for the clients who need it. Therefore we are looking for colleagues who are self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are you fluent in French and English?
- Are you able to work independently and efficiently meet deadlines?
- Then join our team, we are glad to welcome you!
• Provide support, including procedural documentation;
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
• Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 15:12:24 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.