We’re currently looking for FrenchLegal Online Operations Analysts (with English) to join us in our International Hub in Lisbon. The main purpose of the role is to review, analyse and take action on reported online content.
Notice and takedown is a process operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to copyright infringement, as well as for libel and other illegal online content. This project supports the removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law governed by DMCA.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company.
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools;
- Evaluate the validity of each request;
- Continually educate about changes to policies and protocols;
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries;
- Maintain a high level of quality and achieve weekly productivity deliverables;
- Effectively collaborate with team members on a range of projects to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Graduate Degree/ Law degree will be given preference;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Able to prioritize, organize and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve problems;
- Make sensible decisions to deliver the highest quality results while paying strict attention to details;
- Must be able to review content that may be deemed inappropriate and/or contain sensitive and explicit material.
- Competitive base salary and benefits;
- Training and career development opportunities;
- A culture of respect and human empowerment;
- Very nice office space by the Tagus river, served by several businesses and great access to public transportation.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH, #195 on Fortune's 500, #16 on Barron's 100 Most Sustainable Companies; #74 on Forbes' Best Employers for Women) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ operating and technological models for the digital era, helping many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
As part of its global strategy, Cognizant has expanded its business to Portugal aiming to provide an even greater service to our Clients and gain access to the great pool of professionals currently working in this country.
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:32:47 +0100
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.