The Protection Services Agent assists buyers and helps to resolve their seller dispute inquiries. They complete reviews and resolve claims in a timely and accurate manner using the latest in modern communication and technology tools and their knowledge of the buyer and seller protection policies. As a frontline representative, they are the primary point of contact for our customers and provide predictable, compassionate and timely resolution to all questions and inquiries.
Number crunchers, look no further! Here's your opportunity to build financial models, provide data-driven advice on complex economic issues, work alongside business and technical departments, and strategically manage financial operations that touch people around the globe (and yes, balance the books with speed and accuracy).
- Fluent English & French are required for this role
- An EU Passport or right to work in the EU (Stamp 4 Visa etc) are required for this role
- Reviewing and attaching customer responses to claims filed against them or on their behalf. (5%)
- Completing or cancelling pending reversals when appropriate. (5%)
- Restricting accounts when appropriate. (5%)
- Closing of claims filed through PayPal’s Consumer Protection Policies. (70%)
- Escalating appropriately to Fraud Investigations. (5%)
- Review limited PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder. This also includes determining cases that need to be resolved by the customer to lift their Limited Access (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Decision Quality
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
- 12 + months customer service experience required
Advanced Diploma or Equivalent
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Annual Bonus, Fully subsidised Medical Insurance (VHI), 25 days holidays, Free onsite Gym, Subsidised restaurant and free tea / coffee
Sat, 02 Mar 2019 11:41:44 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.