Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate 3 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; and Maggiore. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
As Reservation Agent, reporting to the Team Leader’s role, your role will: Achieve business objectives and customer (internal and external) satisfaction: Increase and maximize business opportunities and offer a high level of customer service.
To be successful in this demanding role, your proven track record will enable you to deliver against the following key performance areas:
- Sales: Increase and maximize business opportunities and identify and clarify customer needs in order to recommend the service or product for every situation.
- Service: Use Knowledge acquired (skills and attitudes) to ensure customer satisfaction and attend Kindly customer in any situation and answer the requests via email.
– French Native
– English intermediate
– Experience in sales and customer service
– Salary: 20.177 euros gross per year plus bonus
– Excellent and young environment in Barcelona Contact Center
– Fun activities
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:31:09 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, English