As a global leader in diabetes care, we are constantly working to deliver the highest quality products and unwavering support to our customers.
You will be responsible for delivering support in a friendly and organized manner, listening carefully to the customer’s concerns, in order to provide an exceptional experience and a first contact resolution to our customers.
- French native speaker
- English skills both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills and ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Good problem-solving skills
We believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are :
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly language bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including travel and accommodation costs)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Full-time schedule (8h/day) from Monday to Friday
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Continuous training and development
Refer a Friend : This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful !
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:52:45 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.