For our multinational client in Budapest, we are looking for a
French Speaking Cash Collection Analyst
The cash collector is accountable for collecting Monies for all outstanding invoices before they become overdue and understanding the reasons of non-payments. This activity involves contacting the customers via different means of communication: e-mail, phone calls, use of customer portals. In case of a customer dispute, the credit controller’s responsibility is to route the issue to the department in charge of solving it, and to follow up on the resolution.
Your task will be:
- To manage and collect the outstanding cash of business partners of the French region
- Solving problems and investigating issues via contacting account managers and sales
- To take responsibility for a section of debtors ledger
- To provide input to support decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
As a senior member:
- To support and mentor the more junior colleagues
- Looking for process-improvement ideas
- Maintain and develop relationships within the organisation
- You are experienced in finance (1-2 years) preferably in Accounts Receivable or Cash Collection
- You can use MS Office and its applications, especially Excel
- You are fluent with French and have at least intermediate level of English
- You are interested in deepening your SAP and Lean techniques knowledge
Please note, that EU citizenship is a must!
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:16:26 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.