You are an agile person who is looking for a job where you can use your language knowledge and you already have some experience in serving customers? If you would like to work as part of our high-quality partners, send us your CV and help us to shape the future!
THIS WILL BE YOUR TASKS:
- Manage incoming claims via phone, e-mail and online tools
- Report any technical issues
- Ensure proper validation of the warranty disputes cases according to the process
- Monthly extraction, preparation and submission of the payment form to the partners after vendor manager validation
- Ensure timely response of the incoming emails of the task id
- Ensure timely claim closure, proper completion of service debrief
- Act as backup as defined by manager
HOW CAN YOU GET THIS JOB?
- Fluent language skills in English and French
- Minimum 1 year Service Desk or Customer Service experience
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge
- Secondary school is required
IT IS A BIG HUGE IF YOU…
- Display passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Display innovation in everything you do.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Display personal and corporate integrity.
WHY JOIN US?
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
- Internal training and career opportunities
- A wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- Casual dress code
Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:59:13 +0100
CPL Jobs Hungary
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.