French speaking Clients Implementation Specialist
Up to £27K + bonus + benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an internationally leading IT software company that provides support within HR area, is looking for a proactive and confident French speaking candidate to join their team.
What you'll do:
- Set up the clients' best-spoken accounts ensuring everything is functioning properly.
- Supporting clients and providing training
- Resolving technical problems and answering customers' enquiries
- Managing database and ensuring clients are kept up to date with the progress
- Escalating issues when necessary
Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm / 9am to 6pm
Closing Date: 5th April 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Fluent in both English and French, spoken and written is a MUST
- Customer service experience in an office based environment is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to work as individual and as a part of a team
- Knowledge of recruitment, HR would be a plus
- Eeperience working with a CRM or ATS system would be ideal
- Salesforce or Jira would be a big plus
* Good computer literacy including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good problem-solving skill and an eye for detail
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:10:18 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.