Have you ever wanted to live in Athens? This might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
- Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
- On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
- The ability to speak and write French at a native level.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
- As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
We always have jobs for language speakers all over Europe, with many positions based in Portugal, Germany, Czech Republic, UK, Greece, Malta, Gibraltar, and many other locations. If you are interested in living in a new part of the world, please submit your CV to us for consideration.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 17:00:36 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.