Bonjour! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Your day to day role:
Our client is a leading giant in Cloud accounting providing online software for small business that provides invoicing, bookkeeping and billing all in one place. As a French speaking customer service advisor you would take inbound calls ranging from ‘How do I?’ to trouble shooting the products features and functionality.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Previous customer service experience (a minimum of 6 months)
- Computer literate
- The ability to multi task and use multiple systems at any one time
- An understanding of accountancy software would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both French & English
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based on the outskirts of Newcastle, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Newcastle, named 2018 best travel location by Rough Guides.
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Starting salary from £17,062 (£8.75 per hour) – rising to £18,037 (£9.25 per hour) after probation
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Hours: 37.5 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, 8am and 5pm, Mon – Fri
Newcastle is a vibrant City with so many different areas each offering new sights, sounds and experiences, you’ll be amazed at how much is on offer whatever your tastes. World-class culture, vibrant nightlife, award-winning dining, inspiring heritage, fantastic shopping and acclaimed architecture are linked here, as nowhere else, by the famous Geordie spirit.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:21:58 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.