French Speaking Customer Support – Fashion related
€20,400 per year
Candidates must already be in the Netherlands to attend open day.
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to fashion products from a luxurious brand, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the fashion industry and the lasted fashion product of this client.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Fluency in Native and English language
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- Sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the customer , while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- You are interested in fashion
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
We offer you:
- Salary 1700 per month (gross)
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
- Referral bonus system
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Pension plan
€20.4k per year
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:58:59 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.