Learnship connects people as a global language learning provider. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and language trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our freelance trainers are located world-wide and are able teach from the convenience of their homes, while our customers can also learn flexibly from their offices or homes.
French-speaking Customer Support Team Member (m/f)
for 2 years to start with
You will be providing professional customer and trainer support, mainly for French-speaking customers.
- Customer Support (via phone / video conference / email) in different languages for course participants from all over the world
- Organization and scheduling of language training courses with the participants and language trainers
- Introduction to our virtual classroom in French and English, if applicable also in other languages
- First Level IT Support
- Communication and collaboration with other internal departments to ensure a smooth course organization and high customer satisfaction
- Administration, documentation
- Native-level fluency in French and very good English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Educational background in languages, pedagogy, tourism, business or a similar field
- Ideally has first work experience in customer service / support, outbound calling, administration or project management
- A good level of comfort with technology and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized and structured working style
- Is energetic, highly-motivated and likes working in a multicultural team
- Is able to balance multiple tasks and priorities flexibly and exudes professionalism and competence
- A friendly working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your French and English language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and drinks as well as company events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred.
We look forward to your application!
Wed, 06 Jun 2018 14:40:46 +0200
Learnship Networks GmbH
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.