Location: Luton, United Kingdom.
Applicants for this position must possess a strong understanding of how to use a variety of social media platforms, tools, and technologies (i.e. blogs, forums, consumer review sites, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Foursquare, etc.). Working in a team within a customer care environment, responsible for customer assistance and marketing support service to customers on social media channels.
Monitoring the social media landscape and addressing questions/comments/issues regarding the brand in a timely manner. To continually promote the ‘care’ attitude in delivery of customer care in line with the European Customer Care Statement of Direction.
General day-to-day duties include:
- Detailed logging of all social media interactions.
- Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns/inquiries.
- Reacting to messages, mentions and comments on Opel/Vauxhall specific social media channels in a manner that promotes great brand experience.
- When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions.
- Proactively research social media channels for brand sentiment, relevance and influence including customer queries & complaints.
- Identify trends on social media to create a warning system for the Customer Care Team.
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance while following policies and procedures in a positive manner.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative, and flexibility in performing daily job functions
- Understanding and applying Opel/Vauxhall brand policies & empowerment to resolve customer service requests.
- Where necessary liaising with business partners – i.e. Opel/Vauxhall retailers, field managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & French for business correspondence and understanding of native culture.
- Good PC knowledge, including experience of Microsoft Office.
- In depth knowledge of popular social media sites and their features (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) and ideallly country specific automotive blogs and forums.
- Intermediate reporting and analysing data skills using social media tools (experience with Radian6 or similar tool desirable).
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as actively executing social media etiquette, including use of hashtags.
- Knowledge of the Opel/Vauxhall brand is required.
- Enjoys direct contact with customers, understanding needs, displaying diplomacy and politeness, remains calm, listens, and apologises where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers.
- Team player – helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Costa Coffee Bar.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Client Discounts.
- Multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with fantastic shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many excellent restaurants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:43:32 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.