French Speaking Travel Consultant GDS Night shift
Working on behalf of one of the worlds leading travel organisation
Monday to Sunday 10:30pm to 7am – 40 hours a week contract
You will deliver high-touch customer care to travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, and train-travel and beyond before and during their trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends.
Each year our client helps thousands of companies in many markets to better manage their travel programs by providing modern solutions and exceptional service.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and French– role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
- Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler’s experience. Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
- Passion for travel / experience with travel
- Have GDS experience or another Hotel related software
- Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
- Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
- De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- Fast typing and computer navigation skills (e.g., Web applications, shared folders, operating system Windows, 35 WPM)
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Experience, Education, and Certification:
- High school degree or equivalent (required)
- Some customer service experience is essential
- Experience and success in telemarketing/ sales (preferred)
- Performance Based Bonus plan plus competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual holiday 9 statutory days entitlement
- discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, discounts on VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few
- €30k – 32k per year benefits
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 17:18:33 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.