At Teleperformance, we deliver an outstanding customer experience, at every single opportunity, as a result of our commitment, passion and dedication to excellence. In so doing, we create opportunities and value for employees, clients, customers, communities and shareholders.
We are looking for a passionate Team Leader willing to coach and guide a young and highly motivated team of Digital Marketing Specialists.
As a Team Leader at Teleperformance, this person will be the link to our client’s success leading a team of approximately 15 Experts in charge of the their client’s support, optimizing their clients' campaigns and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
The Team Leader should be a true inspiration for the team, being responsible for the team’s success and continuous improvement, assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives.
It is a target driven environment, where this person will work towards each Expert individual targets as well as being part of a larger team increasing the client’s customer base across EMEA.
• Motivate, involve and create the best team spirit among the team;
• Ensure the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation focused on the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Develop strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer satisfaction;
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments;
• Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals;
• Develop action plans for continuous improvement.
• Proven team management experience in a customer support environment;
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people;
• Self-motivated and data driven;
• A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills;
• Native/near native French speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in Italian is a big plus;
• Fluency in English (minimum mandatory B2);
• Google Ads certification or experience is a plus;
• Digital Marketing experience is a big plus;
• Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:27:32 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.