You will have to solve technical and usage doubts or issues of consumer costumers that are using our system laptops and wearable products and/or services related to their usage, such as our System for smartphones or tablets.
-Support our system laptops and wearable products through email, phone and chat channels.
-Maintain client relationships through product support and troubleshooting.
-Respond to incoming calls, email and from end users.
-Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment and through a ticketing tool
-Gather information from customers and advise on our client policies.
– Native level of French and fluent in Spanish
– Good level of English spoken and written.
– Familiarity/aptitude with networks
– Team player
– Quick learner
– Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical issues in non technical terms)
– Ability to operate in high pressure situations
– Keen sense of technical curiosity
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
– Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
– Rotating shift: Mon – Sun 09:00 – 21:00
– Salary: 17.500 Euros gross/year + up to 1.500 Euros gross/year in variable bonus
– Opportunity to join an international team
Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:27:31 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Language/ Spanish, French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.