French Technical Support Specialist
Voxpro is Ireland's largest international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. Voxpro partners with some of the world's most exciting organisations to support their customers by delivering the world’s best customer experiences.
We are looking to recruit talent for our Technical and Customer Support team. As a specialist you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.You will be a member of the Technical Customer Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career. You will be responsible for helping our clients’ customers understand their products, support customers during the on-boarding process as well as when integrating their business with the cloud based solution and respond to day-to-day related queries. You will play a key role in sustaining and developing their customer base as well as maintaining the high quality customer service levels they offer their clients.
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in line with client SLA’s and team KPI’s. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing responses to the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests.
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
- Work alongside customers when integrating their business and answer their day-to-day technical and non-technical demands.
- Fluent in French and English both written and verbal essential.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends.
- Knowledge about one or multiple programming languages desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud based technology;
- Active interest in technology, and keeps up to date on related topics;
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an ongoing basis;
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to help users and to deliver the best;
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations, while focused on high quality support.
- Focused on meeting/exceeding targets
- Previous experience working in tech support beneficial, but not essential.
- Graduates of computer related courses desirable
- Competitive salary
- Free Onsite Gym
- Tenure based VHI Healthcare
- Free Staff carpark
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports and social events
- Bus tax saver scheme
- Tenured based pension, paid maternity & paternity cover
- Free onsite doctor
- Free onsite therapies (Massage, Reiki)
- Onsite chickens!
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:34:34 +0100
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.