This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the French Merchant Services Team tasked with securing new business across a broad range of organisations that sell online.
- Telephone sale of PayPal products to small and medium sized businesses (SMB)
- To hit financial quarterly targets based on revenue generated by those new merchants you on-board
- Acquisition of new merchants as well as cross- and upselling to existing customers
- Counseling merchants in regards to products and improvements
- Pipeline management and self prospecting
- Supporting the technical integration of PayPal in cooperation with the Integration Department
- Guiding the merchant through the PayPal underwriting process before going live
- Handing over the newly acquired customer to the Existing Customer Management
- Development and implementation of process improvements
- Support for the launch of new products
- Project management
Languages: fluent French and English.
IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
Willingness to travel: little to very little
- 1 year + experience in Sales or Telesales in an online or financial services or e-commerce environment.
- Sales experience in customer acquisition as well as cross and up selling
- Track record in reaching revenue targets in the small/medium business area
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self-motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer:
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
- An opportunity to be a part of a community that has just been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Europe 2017
Our Benefits for you:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- 4 weeks extra holiday every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:39:49 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.