Randstad Barcelona is looking for French native speakers for a Customer Service position!
Our client is an International Contact Center company located in Barcelona city center; they offer different company solutions regarding Customer Service and Sales for their many multinational clients that operate in different sectors.
Currently we are looking for French native people, with experience working in Customer Service for one of the brands they work with, a Worldwide Accommodations Company. The American company was founded in California and is a online platform for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations all around the world. They operate in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries.
– Managing inbound calls and emails from customers (B2B and B2C)
– Providing information and problem solving
– Logging and follow up of customer information and issues
– Delivering high caliber Customer Service
– Booking management
– French native speakers
– High level of English
– Experience in Customer Service position
– Availability: from 9am to 10pm and 2 weekends per month (8 hours rotational shifts)
Already located in Barcelona and available for face to face interviews
– 1.372 euros gross per month for a full time position
– Contract directly with the company, Randstad is only doing the recruitment process
– Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
– Chill out spaces, terrace, discounts in different brands
– Extensive training
– Free Spanish and English Lessons
– Opportunities for career development
– Starting date: March 2018
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:06:08 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.