The Front & Back-Office Analyst oversees functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best. The ideal candidate can set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Master Data Management – covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master;
- Extract and analyses outstanding debts report Greek customers;
- Receives and processes orders (telephone, mail, fax) from customers; Keeps contact with the customer (issues, confirmation, additional information);
- Ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
- Verifies according to procedures virtual movements of assets in the system (delivery, return, filling) and communicates the results to: plant managers, sales coordinators and hierarchical manager;
- Verifies according to procedures the sales partners and Linde plants regarding: the accuracy of scanning, stock accuracy;
- Issuing invoices for rentals, cylinders, tanks and bulk; Invoicing upon request from local organization;
- Creates reports and analyses specifics to asset management process;
- Corrects the errors and wrong scanning in the system;
- Receives and solves customer queries, executes corrections;
- Register queries in query management system;
- Forward to correction team queries to prepare credit/debit notes.
Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience.
You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions.
- 0-2 years’ work-related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base;
- Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) and MS Office;
- Mandatory native level of Greek languageand advanced level of English language;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Relocation bonus;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Medical benefits;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday (8AM – 4PM).
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:08:49 +0100
Linde Global Services Timisoara
Language/ English, Greek
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.