The Front & Back-Office Analyst oversees functions such as settlements, clearances, record maintenance, regulatory compliance services and resolving of customer queries. We want people who are driven by managing characters, emotions, challenges; people who bring initiative, who embrace change and who are driven to perform at their best. The ideal candidate can set priorities, has great communication skills, remains calm under pressure and possesses extremely strong organizational skills.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Provides day-to-day support in the Order-To-Cash processes: Credit Control, Order Management, Debt Collection, Query (Handling customer inquiries received via phone and e-mail), Store Settlement and commissions, Sales Partner Support (technical helpdesk);
- Provides a professional level of support to the Back Office: solving customer complaints, issuing financial corrections, asset management (stock correction and cylinder control), introducing prices in the system, managing Customer Master Data.
Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience.
You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in different regions.
- Mandatory native Polish and advanced level of English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem-solving skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- 1-2 years’ work-related experience in billing, accounting, customer service or similar in a multinational client base would be a plus;
- Equivalent knowledge and experience using ERP systems (SAP preferential) would be a plus.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Relocation bonus;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Meal tickets and other incentives;
- Medical benefits;
- Young, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- Working schedule of 8 hours per day with 30 minutes lunch break included, from Monday to Friday (8AM – 4PM).
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:22:06 +0100
Linde Global Services Timisoara
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.