- Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Senior Developer and Agile TeamMember making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
- Drive SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
- Build automatic test cases in Selenium
- Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Deal quickly with changing priorities (e.g. new regulatory requirements).
- Participate in code reviews.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- ServiceNow experience preferred or willing to learn. – we are providing the training!
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS3
NICE TO HAVE:
- Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools
- Understanding the ITIL framework
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Working with an international team
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Learning platform UDEMY
- Early boarding bonus
- Flexibility in contracting
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- Office in the heart of Warsaw
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 12:08:51 +0100
NATEK Poland sp. z.o.o.
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.