This job is for you if you enjoy finding new and effective ways to display information. You love to research techniques and possibilities to make your developments seamless, easy and spectacular. You are proactive, not afraid to ask questions and willing to work in a self-managed team that makes its own decisions on structures, technologies, methodologies… You’d like to be part of an environment with a lot of technological and creative challenges to meet. You feel like developing new projects from scratch but you don't mind using your knowledge to improve existing ones.
What we'd like to see:
- Frameworks: Vue, React…
- Component oriented programming.
- Experience with Vuex or Redux.
- Master in HTML (Responsive and mobile design skills).
- Development of reusable styles using CSS architectures.
- Animations and transitions.
- Experience with CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation…
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors: Sass, Less, Stylus…
- Debugging tools and Testing.
- Web performance.
- Version control: Git.
Nice to have
- Object-oriented programming.
- Database programming.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
Here's what you get
A gross annual salary between €32,000 and €45,000, depending on your experience and abilities.
We have a flat organization and flexible schedule. We organise ourselves in autonomous teams. Every team is formed by the profiles needed by a particular project. We’re Scrum fans, but other methodologies are welcome as well.
We’d like you to join us because you love our project and the things you’d be able to do with us. That’s why we don’t list a dozen perks to entice you. However, it’s always good to know that your company cares for you. ETS does, providing a wonderful environment, a strong learning culture, and a worksite wellness program -you need to join us to discover, ;)-. We’re here to be happy at work.
Your salary is only a starting point. Show us your abilities and we will reward you for them.
Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:49:20 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish