We are expand our IT department, thus we are looking for experienced developer who can bring something to our table. Ideal candidate will work in our experienced IT department, propose and develop new ideas, bring positive and energetic vibe and become one of the important members of our IT team.
Ideal candidate should have/be
- Excellent English skills.
- Energetic and curious. Most experimental ideas will fail— we need someone who can methodically execute, learn quickly through these failures, and preserve to success.
- Outgoing. Willing to network and learn about less used or emerging techniques in the digital marketing, SEO and Google Analytics industry and discover how we can use techniques that might otherwise be closed to us.
- Energy and attitude are more important than experiences and specific knowledge.
- General programming skills like OOP, design patterns, unit tests
- Ability to write stable and secure code
- Version control: Git/BitBucket
- Project management: JIRA
- Knowledge about Vagrant, Jenkins, cron, shell/bash is a plus
- PHP 7+, Symfony is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO/Google Analytics is a plus
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a steady but challenging job, within a company that can offer a lot.
- You will have a salary that will advance at the same pace as your professional development, with stimulating bonuses.
- You will work side by side with colleagues from different corners of the world. What better place to develop your adaptability if not in an intercultural environment?
- Every now and then we spend our time off together team building and doing other activities.
- Every Friday we have “croissant team building”.
- You will work in a very creative environment, where you can enhance your skills and implement great ideas. While we appreciate the flawless execution of projects, we also have a good understanding of the fact that making mistakes is part of improvement. We help you learn fast and grow both, personally and professionally.
- Young and open-minded leadership.
- Flexible schedule.
Have you ever worked in an environment, where you can present your ideas, where it is good to be creative and where you are encouraged to take on responsibility? Eurosender is more than that; it represents a fast-growing team of young, enthusiastic individuals, where every person is important, and every performance makes a difference. It strives to become the best and wants to stay on top! Eurosender can offer you a stable and challenging international environment where you will grow not just professionally but also personally.
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 09:15:34 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.