At Lionbridge Game Services we love playing and testing games. We provide a full suite of end-to-end services to enable game studios to focus on getting products and services to market.
We work with all the biggest players in the games industry and we are looking for fluent foreign languages speakers to join our team.
How will your typical workday look like?
• You will be proofreading the language of the game, evaluating translation, checking cultural correctness,
• You will report errors to the English language database and suggest their improvement,
• You'll be testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles,
• You ensuring the game has been correctly translated,
• You will work in an intercultural international environment,
Apply and join us if:
• You’re native or fluent in one of the following languages: French, German, Italian
• Able to comfortably communicate in English,
• You have a cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language
• You have experience in proofreading or testing games (not required)
• You are available for work from Monday to Friday (full time or on-demand)
• You are ready to work on site in the Warsaw office (remote work is not possible)
• You are capable of working in Poland without additional work permits.
What can we offer you?
• Gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position
• Competitive salary and the possibility of development in company structure
• Access to the latest technologies
• Work with recognizable game titles – probably you already played some of them
• Work with people with similar passions – who are gamers like you!
• Informal working atmosphere
• Equipped kitchen – coffee, tea, delivery of fresh fruits
• Chill zone in the garden with BBQ during summer
• Quarterly integration events and smaller integration meetings after work occasionally
• Cool office only 15 minutes from the center of Warsaw by public transportation
• Contract of mandate
Wed, 09 Jan 2019 14:51:01 +0100
Language/ French, German, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.