Do you have experience working as a General Accountant in an international organization? Do you also speak a native level of Spanish and an advanced level of English?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a General Accountant, your responsibilities include:
– Being part of the Joint Venture Accounting team to ensure that all key compliance deadlines are met
– Ensure reports satisfy reporting requirements of US Gaap, Local Gaap, Tax and VAT
– Report to AP Joint Ventures and AP Business Management in Europe
– Provide information and demonstrate procedures to the external auditors
– Reconcile balance sheet accounts
– Native (or near-native) level of Spanish
– Advanced level of English
– Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting
– Recognised Accounting qualification
– Knowledge of US Gaap, local Gaap and SOX controls
– Ability to organize and complete the work without direct supervision
– Ability to plan and prioritize own workload to meet deadlines
– Ability to work under time pressure and as a part of a team
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong excel and SAP skills
What's on offer:
– Temporary contract of 4 or 6 months starting at 1st of April
– Competitive salary
– Interesting social benefits package
– International environment
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 08:35:07 +0000
Accountant – Qualified
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.