For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant.
In this role, you will be in charge of the General Ledger Activities for Europe.
– General Ledger activities
– Balance sheet analysis and reconciliation
– Monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
– Resolution of accounting discrepancies
– Prepare and present Financial reports, meeting all financial reporting deadlines
– Implementation of new accounting tools and systems
– Ensure correct invoicing, manage clients debts and outstanding invoices
– Monitor treasury levels of subsidiaries
– You have an excellent level of English
– Any other European language will be considered a plus
– You have 2 – 3 years of experience as Accountant
– You have Accounting/Finance background
– You have experience in an international environment
– You have strong analytical skills
– You are rigorous and detail oriented
– You have good organisation and prioritization skills
– You are responsible and have the ability to take ownership on your tasks
– You have problem solving capabilities
– You are a team player
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Start date: ASAP, to be discussed
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:59:02 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.