For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant Germany.
In this role, you will be in charge of the General Ledger Activities for the assigned German subsidiaries of the Group.
– Record fix assets acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
– Calculate depreciation and net values for all fixed assets
– Receive and issue invoices for intercompany recharges
– Perform intercompany reconciliations
– Take care of intercompany Reports and payments
– Perform administrative tasks related to transfer pricing
– Native level of German + fluency in English
– Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
– Accounting/Finance background
– Experience in an international environment
– Strong analytical skills
– Rigorous and detail oriented
– Organisation and prioritization skills
– Responsible and ability to take ownership on your tasks
– Problem solving capabilities
– Team player
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Start date: asap, to be discussed
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:05:43 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.