As a 3D Remote Support Engineer this person will work across the different support functions defining the end-to-end activity leading to the right customer solution.
Primary responsibilities are:
– Provide expert support to remotely resolve hardware and/or software technical issues and application problems for our customers.
– Trigger an onsite interaction (parts and/or FSE dispatch) in case the issue cannot be fixed remotely. Right diagnosis and parts identification are key to ensure proper handover to the Field Services Engineer.
– Keep customers informed of the status of their case, elevating issues as needed within the Graphics Services and Support Organization and ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met.
– Document case history and interactions with customer in OUR Customer Relationship Mgmt. SW (CRM) to ensure proper handover to field, product/case history tracking and reporting. (Issue, -Customer Inputs, Data Gathered, Troubleshooting performed, Diagnostic, Parts Dispatched, Contacts / Follow ups with customer, etc.)
– Contribute to maintain the Knowledge Mgmt. System (KMS) sharing the knowledge with the rest of the organization.
– Assist Care Center Agents and Customers on subjects such as product features, specifications, parts info and compatibility, maintenance routines, educational programs and technical aspects in general, based on customer entitlement.
– Assist Field Service Engineers during onsite troubleshooting in case of need.
– Build a close professional relationship with the primary accounts assigned though specific customer needs understanding and installed base knowledge that generates mutual trust and enhances customer experience.
– Master on Technical knowledge on 3D printing products and technologies and transmit this knowledge to our customers and peers.
– This position requires solid technical skills, in order to understand/troubleshoot complex printer & system issues, along with communication skills, needed to manage interactions with customers and with different functions across the 3D Support and Services organization.
– Command of English plus Native in German
Education and Experience Required:
– Strong technical background with Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering – preferably Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering – or equivalent
– Experience in a customer facing role (onsite support, remote support or similar) will be valued.
– Experience in Additive Manufacturing technology, 3D Modeling Software – Magics (Materialise) and NetFabb (Autodesk) and/or 3D printing workflows will be valued
– Experience in Graphics Arts products and related technologies will be valued.
– Ability to follow and read electrical / electronic diagrams will be valued.
– Indefinido contract
– Salary: 20.000€ gross/year Basic salary + up to 4.000€ gross/year Bonus
– Working schedule: Monday-Friday 09:00 to 18:00
– International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
– High possibilities to grow inside the company
– Relocation package for people moving from another country
Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:25:23 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.